The Emma Collection with beaded detail enhances the comfortable, simple appeal of this dinnerware.
- Created by Barbara Eigen, a well-known designer of unique handmade ceramics.
- Use for entertaining or casual everyday use.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal or soup bowls and 4 mugs.
- 20-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal or soup bowls, 4 cups and 4 saucers.
- Made in Portugal, hand glazed, both dishwasher and microwave safe.
20- piece dinnerware set on sale now at The Pottery Barn.
I prefer the simplicity of white dinnerware. For many reasons, they are relatively inexpensive, and will always coordinate with any color palette. White doesn’t necessarily mean boring, you can work them into any style and It will continue to work as your style evolves and changes. Not to mention, the food always looks amazing against the backdrop.
White is simply classic and timeless