Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins
1 cup Gold Medal® whole wheat flour
1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup Yoplait® Greek vanilla yogurt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and Greek yogurt. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
4. Divide batter evenly among greased muffins cups, filling each one almost full.
5. In a small bowl, stir together the struesel ingredients with a fork until well coated in the oil. Place a heaping tablespoon of streusel over the batter in the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until muffins start to turn golden brown and streusel is crisp. Let muffins cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely or enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15-18 minutes
Total Time (start to finish): 30 minutes