- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Add the canola oil and the popcorn kernels to a large pot.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat.
- Cook, shaking the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
- When the popping has slowed – take the lid off of the pot. It releases the steam and keeps the popcorn crisp.
- Melt the butter and add the honey – while the kernels are popping. Pour over the popcorn and sprinkle with salt, you can also do it in a large paper bag.
- Toss until completely coated and ENJOY!
Perfect for a movie night at home …